Thursday, October 28, 2010

I told you so.

In a January 21st, 2010 posting titled, "In lieu of a clever title for this post" I reflected on a Nielsen survey which suggested more than half of the expected viewers for Superbowl XLIV were tuning in to enjoy the commercials more than the game.

It got me thinking as to possible ways the NFL might get even more commercials into its Superbowl coverage. I cheekily suggested that, "coaches would be "encouraged" to use all of their timeouts and challenges during the game regardless of their merits".

So it was with surprise, yet satisfaction that I received this recent headline from Yahoo Sports.

Jeff Fisher was asked to call timeouts for MNF commercial breaks

Who knew my words could be so influential. I really think I have to start charging for them now.

0 say something:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP