Monday, November 22, 2010

Brain-teaser Monday.

Today's brain-teaser gets into the Thanksgiving spirit. Which of these advertising stories do I have most to be thankful for?

  • Thanks to Nike's unofficial World Cup tour de force I was left feeling creatively inadequate for most of the summer. Then bitter envy took hold during the fall.
  • Thanks to Old Spice's social media marketing blitz I was left wondering why a major influencer like myself failed to get a personal response from Old Spice guy.
  • Thanks to Staples' "Wow that's a low price" guy I was able to reinforce my long held belief that advertising, like guns can be deadly in the wrong hands.
  • Thanks to another season of Mad Men there are now even more episodes I can boast about not having seen.
  • I didn't get hired by the now defunct Cosette New York.
  • I got hired by the still functioning BBC America.
  • This year I got ignored by fewer creative directors/recruiters than last year.
  • Thanks to a paucity of newly produced work I didn't have to spend a lot of pain-staking time reworking my website.
  • For one more year I did not have to go pharma.
  • The Met Life review has been resolved. 



Answer to last week's brain-teaser: 3. Home

1 say something:

Anonymous

It has to be not going pharma.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP