Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What do you think Joe?

If you haven't already you must check out joelapompe.net, the site "dedicated to hunting and exposing similar advertising ideas from around the world". I bring this up because I just had a "joe" moment.

There I was happily wandering the series of tubes known as the internet when I stumbled upon this.    


It's for a service called Pet Butler in Kentucky. From what I can ascertain it was done by a local ad agency about two years ago, give or take a few months. Funny, you say. Indeed so. Especially the first time round when I DID IT about ten years ago!


So as Joe would ask, "shameless copycat or unfortunate coincidence?" You make the call.

(One thing beyond doubt is that my pigeon is more well read than their dog.)

0 say something:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP