Monday, January 4, 2010

It's my blog so I'll self-promote if I want to.

The brief was simple. Get potential tourists to experience New York City in a fresh way. The solution was to create a website built around an interactive film featuring two young lovers who explore and observe the city through their own eyes. At various stages during the film, the viewer can see exactly what they are discovering, thinking, feeling.

In the first six months after the website went live, five billion people visited New York City Visits to New York City jumped appreciably following the start of the campaign. And I'm not including my parents.

The film was directed by Mike Figgis. The overall concept was conceived and executed by the team at M&C Saatchi/NY including yours truly.

0 say something:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP