Monday, July 19, 2010

Brain-teaser Monday.

I was started in 1991 in an apartment in New York City. My first two clients were The Village Voice and The Economist. Over the years I would work with a host of other clients including MovieFone, Yoo Hoo, Nickelodeon, Crunch Fitness and Atkins. 

In 1992 I sold a small part of me to the advertising agency formerly known as Kirshenbaum & Bond. 

By 1995 I was too big for the apartment and moved to bigger digs in the Flatiron district. I liked to share my space with dogs. 

In 2000 I bought back my independence from K&B. 

In 2002 I met Alison Smith.

I officially died in 2005.

Who was I?




Answer to last week's brain-teaser: 3. CSFB Direct

4 say something:

Anonymous

It took 41 brain-teasers before you got round to a "Who am I?" Very disappointed.

Ali Smith

wait wait I know this one .... crap ... it's on the tip of my tongue ...

Anonymous

Why them? They've been dead for five years.

Anonymous

Their spirit still lives though.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP