Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still one of the best ever.... (Or should that be two)





Okay this is very recent, but definitely worth reviewing. And while I do think it's another great example of branded-entertainment, it's probably more commentary than entertainment. Let's call it branded-commentary (hey ma, I think I've just invented another term).

Kudos to AOL, Grey/London, director Errol Morris and the brilliant John Hurt for lending his voice. One minute inspiring. The next haunting.

I suppose you want to know where I stand on the internet. I say it's a good thing precisely because it's a bad thing. Case in point. Where else would one be able to find something so cute yet so disturbing at the same time.

0 say something:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP